91% of customers check their emails daily and if you add social sharing buttons in an email, you could increase your email campaign’s click-through rates by up to 158% … so why would you think email is dead? Email marketing campaigns are one of the most cost-effective forms of direct marketing. However, you’ve got to make sure you’re sending relevant information to the right audience, using a Campaign Manager to monitor your results and using the right Campaign Marketing Software.
Here’s what you need to do…
1) Send emails to lists that want to hear from you.
2) Have a goal for each email before you press “send.”
3) Personalize and test your emails.
4) Send emails from a personalized account.
5) Experiment with sending email campaigns on different days of the week.
6) Engage with contacts who’ve submitted forms, not contacts whose information you’ve imported.
7) Suppress your unengaged subscribers to avoid sending graymail.
8) If people are unsubscribing, don’t worry too much (yet).
9) If people stop opening your emails, figure out what’s going wrong with your email campaign.
10) If people mark you as spam, immediately stop sending email and identify the source of the complaints.
11) If you want to learn more about email marketing, take the free email marketing certification course.
12) Be thoughtful about your email campaign subject line.
13) Remember: Email is getting harder, but it’s still working.
If you need WMiW to manage your campaign then get in touch!