Information that may be collected from you
The following data may be collected and processed:
- Information you provide.You may give information about yourself by filling in forms or by corresponding by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use the site, subscribe to the service, search for a product/service, participate in social media functions on the site, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with the site. The information you give may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Information collected about you.With regards to each of your visits to WMIW, the following information may be collected:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products/services you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call WMIW.
- Information received from other sources.WMIW may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites WMIW is registered to.
Uses of the information
WMIW uses information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to WMIW.This information will be used;
- to carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and WMIW and to provide you with the information and services that you request from WMIW;
- to provide you with information about other services WMIW offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you with information about services WMIW feels may interest you. If you are an existing customer, WMIW will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, WMIW will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
- to notify you about changes to WMIW’s service;
- to ensure that content from WMIW’s site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information collected about you.WMIW will use this information:
- to administer the site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of the service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of WMIW’s efforts to keep the site safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the site about services that may interest you or them.
- Information received from other sources. WMIW may combine this information with information you give to WMIW and information WMIW collect about you. WMIW may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
WMIW may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract WMIW enter into with you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. [WMIW does not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but may provide them with aggregate