Working remotely? Luckily for us freelancers, this is the norm so we know the best tools to use to stay productive, efficient, and on-top of things.
If your company and team are new to this, then check out some of these free tools:
- Zoom: meetings don’t have to end thanks to Zoom’s free videoconferencing tools
- Slack: collaborate with your team for free using Slack.
- Trello: create boards, lists, and cards to organise and prioritise team projects.
- Airtable: a variety of useful business templates to keep your business organised.
- PandaDoc: upload and electronically sign as many docs as you’d like.
- com: free tech support to help people working remotely
- Zoho: 11 remote apps including training sessions, online meetings, storage, and project management.
- Microsoft: six-month Office 365 E1 with Microsoft Teams.
- Hootsuite: manage social media and schedule posts.
- Zencastr: podcast recording with no time limits or limits on the number of people in the recording.
- 1Password: share logins and other important resources.
- DropBox:cloud storage and file synchronisation.
- WeTransfer: send files up to 2gb.
- Mailchimp: an all-in-one Marketing Platform, perfect for emails.
- SurveyMonkey: send questionnaire using their free templates.